Preferred specialist areas: Functional Sports Apparel
IIC-INTERSPORT International Corp. is the purchasing and management company of the INTERSPORT Group. INTERSPORT has the worldwide leading position in the sporting goods retail market.
The developer is responsible for managing the product development process for INTERSPORT’s Exclusive Brands through to commercialization of the different product categories. Collaborate with the internal team, the sourcing offices and suppliers to provide effective transition from brief/design through to realization, on time, within the agreed margin parameter and at the required quality standards.
• Proactively communicate on an on-going basis with the team and cross functional teams to ensure timely completion of a smooth product development process
• In depth knowledge of production garment construction and manufacturing
• Supervise the costing process to achieve the best possible cost throughout the creation process • anticipate problems and develop solutions through to resolution
• Ability to cope with change, make decisions and act comfortably with risk and uncertainty
• Degree in Textile Engineering
• Minimum of 5 years consecutive work experience in the garment industry
• Understanding of patterns and the ability to translate it into different fits
• Knowledge of all aspects related to the production of apparel with strong emphasis on workmanship of functional garments
• Fluent in English with an extensive technical vocabulary
• Experienced on working with a PDM system, Excel, PowerPoint, and knowledge of Illustrator
• Good negotiation and conflict management skills
• Readiness to travel
• Interesting and diversified activity in an international company within the sports and leisure industry
• Independent cooperation in a dynamic team
• Progressive working and employment conditions
If you are interested in a new challenge in a dynamic and sporty environment, we look forward to your written application.
IIC-INTERSPORT International Corporation GmbH
Director Human Resources
Tel. 031 930 78 01