IIC-INTERSPORT International Corp. is the purchasing and management company of the INTERSPORT Group. INTERSPORT has the worldwide leading position in the sporting goods retail market.
The developer is responsible for managing the product development process for INTERSPORT’s Exclusive Brands i.e. McKINLEY through to commercialization. The developer collaborates with the internal team, the sourcing offices and suppliers to provide effective transition from brief/design through to realization, on time, within the agreed margin parameter and at the required quality standards.
- Development of the product according to the range plans of the Product Line Managers. Plan and track development schedule of all products to ensure timely completion
- Close cooperation with our external Design and Engineering teams during the product development process
- Be in close contact with the Asian and European suppliers throughout the whole process to ensure compliance to agreed standards and request of the customer
- Evaluate all prototypes, specification, accessories and materials
- Ensure that all materials and as well as prototypes are tested and adhere to IIC quality and safety standards
- Implement all reference information into our PLM and SAP systems.
- Knowledge of all aspects related to the production of Hardware goods
- Understanding of sourcing, development and retail
- Knowledge of all factors affecting product pricing
- Well organized with a precise working style and persistence to get tasks completed on time
- Fluent English with an extensive technical vocabulary
- good negotiation and conflict management skills
- Readiness to travel
- min. 4 years of work experience
- interest in sporting goods.
- Interesting diversified activity in an international company of the sports and leisure industry
- Independent cooperation in a dynamic team
- Progressive working and employment conditions
If you are interested in a new challenge in a dynamic and sporty environment, then we are looking forward to your written application.
IIC-INTERSPORT International Corporation GmbH, Rosmarie Burkhalter, Director Human Resources, Wölflistrasse 2, CH-3006 Bern, Tel. 031 930 78 01, firstname.lastname@example.org